SCM player skins

Tuesday 23 September 2014

First entry for my new blog

Hai everyone!

As I mentioned before, this is my first entry for my new blog. Actually I have some experienced in writing blog but I didn't wrote frequently. Usually I will wrote when I have enough time and great idea in sharing my story. For me writing is an interesting way in expressing our though, experiences and knowledge. Other than for sharing, writing blog can improve our writing style, wording and can enhance our creativity in writing.

For my second blog, I was told by our ELC lecturer for having our own blog as one of our medium in writing task. Our entry or writing will be mark and will count in our carry mark. Eventhough this blog is create for academic purpose, I will used this opportunity to improve my language and writing especially in English. So, all my post in this blog will totally in English and I hope people will help in correct my error and help me improve my weakness. 

I think that's all for my first entry in my new blog but later on I will write more and I hope all my friend will post some interesting entry for us to read. It is an interesting for having friend in blog where we can share our experience and feel what others experience. So, I am really excited waiting my friend's entry and I hope we will use this opportunity as good as possible. ^____^

And, welcome for new blog writer!




"No leaf falls without His knowledge.-Al An'am-59"

1 comment:

  1. Nice entry too huda! Hehe and I think U can help me too in blogging because there is a lot of things that I didn't know hahaha

    ReplyDelete